Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Throttle linkage, B-10 B&S Cast iron engine.

thudpucker

I did a search on this. I have the drawings and some photos of my parts. My stuff seems to be a bit different. I think I'm missing all the parts up on top where the Thumb knob goes. I'm missing a sleeve, compression spring and the Nut. The shaft I have, has a hole about half way down for some thing to fit into. Anybody know what goes in that hole? A spring or another link

Thanks Pull gear. I just got a drawing showing that. The Hand throttle can be connected in two places it shows. The Bugs won the battle tonite. Drove me outta the Barn. Tomorrow I'll take a good look at that and make a trip to town to get what I don't have. I got these tractors as a Gift. He couldnt make either of them run. So far, I've refreshed the engine in this one, and I'm getting excited. I want to make it go!!!!!! Dick.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Darl Swartz
    • a_sannine
    • Snojetter
    • GregB
    • mbsengineer
    • Chris727
    • simplewrench
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts