Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

OK, the rollers make a difference...

Burntime

I have my 48 inch deck off the GTH-L waiting on new rollers to come in the mail. I had to cut the grass so I threw on a good 42 inch deck I had with gator blades. I pulled the blades and sharpened them right before the cut. Wow, do good rollers make a difference!:D Heres a pic of the back yard...

quote:
Originally posted by Burntime
Shhh, ixney on the goodies!!!:D:D:D I am getting tempted to buy a 7x14 enclosed trailer for more storage:D
Didn't you mean 10 X 50 and that should cover half of it.;)sm01:D:):o)

Unfortunately I don't have the disposable income to doze the 2 car garage in the back yard for the 8 car pole building with the attic office....ahhhh, one can dream right? Gonna have to be the next place I buy...

quote:
Unfortunately I don't have the disposable income to doze the 2 car garage in the back yard for the 8 car pole building with the attic office....ahhhh, one can dream right? Gonna have to be the next place I buy...
Disposable income? I'm confused. What is that? Can you post a pic?

quote:
Originally posted by Simplicity314
quote:
Disposable income? I'm confused. What is that? Can you post a pic?
Ahhh, I see you have kids as well!:D:D:D

Worse yet, last year I built a 36 x 30 pole barn with a 10 x 36 overhang along one side. Problem is, the wife had plans for horses in it. Imagine the nerve! Actually, it was intended as a small horse facility but I thought I'd at least get part of it. Not to be so now, I'm going to put a 12 x 20 overhang off the back 2-car garage so I can move some of the stuff out of that garage and under the overhang. Plan from there is an enclosed shop area in 1/2 that garage. I also have a 3-car attached garage that is used for vehicle and bike storage. Another waste if you ask me but once again, I've been over ruled. Moral of the story, you can NEVER have enough covered storage space.

A tinkering buddy of mine asked me last week if my wife was like his, squandering all our money on such trivial things as groceries, clothes for her and the kids, new furniture for the house, her car, and so on. His contention was that he needed a new shop in his yard, would like to buy another tractor and maybe a bush hog, and beer was, as he put it, a dire necessity of life. I added an upstairs office in the garage when I built it a few years ago, but have not needed it until now. Air conditioning would be a great addition. As it is now, I work in the early mornings while it is cool. The garage shop is a 28 x 40, and getting smaller every day!

Well, the rollers came, here are some pics, its gonna be a few days until I get to it, but its ready when I am...

Burntime, Wow, those look good. I am curious to see how they work for you, as I am looking to fix or replace my roller bar and replace a few rollers.