Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mroman59

7117 - repair manual or eBay CD

mroman59
I dont have a repair manual for my 7117 and I think its time to invest in one. Some one told me there is a good manual but it is out of print. If it is not, does anyone have the identification number for the manual or other that would be helpful? Also, I noticed that on eBay they are selling a CD that is a shop service repair manual for 7000 series tractors, has anyone purchased one and if so, how do you like it and is it as detailed as the book manual?

mroman59
Wow, thanks Brett ... I will buy one tonight. A parts dealer showed me a manual and I think he said it was almost $50. The CD with shipping is about $15 if I remember. Is this the one you purchased? Simplicity 7018 7117 7119 Shop Service Repair Manual (270393172173) Thanks

Brettw
Cover page: Large Frame Garden Tractors Sovereign, Landlord, Baron, 7000 & 7100 Models Service & Repair Manual Rev 4/2001 TP 500-0973-01-SV-SMA Don't recall what I paid for it, but about 15 bux sounds right. I also have an original Repair Manual for the same, copyright 1986