Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

7117 - repair manual or eBay CD

mroman59

I dont have a repair manual for my 7117 and I think its time to invest in one. Some one told me there is a good manual but it is out of print. If it is not, does anyone have the identification number for the manual or other that would be helpful? Also, I noticed that on eBay they are selling a CD that is a shop service repair manual for 7000 series tractors, has anyone purchased one and if so, how do you like it and is it as detailed as the book manual?

I have purchased the CD, and it is a copy, page for page, of the factory original Simplicity service manual. I printed it and have it in a 3 ring binder.

Wow, thanks Brett ... I will buy one tonight. A parts dealer showed me a manual and I think he said it was almost $50. The CD with shipping is about $15 if I remember. Is this the one you purchased? Simplicity 7018 7117 7119 Shop Service Repair Manual (270393172173) Thanks

Cover page: Large Frame Garden Tractors Sovereign, Landlord, Baron, 7000 & 7100 Models Service & Repair Manual Rev 4/2001 TP 500-0973-01-SV-SMA Don't recall what I paid for it, but about 15 bux sounds right. I also have an original Repair Manual for the same, copyright 1986