Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My new W walk behind!!!

THEPATRIOT

I was buying this last year,but it never happened. The owner stopped by last night and needed room in his garage. It came from the original owner 2yrs. ago. It was never worked hard, or full time as the old timer had other tractors. I believe it's a 1962 W with a model 19 Briggs. The tractor and all attachments have original paint, decals, tags and are in CLEAN shape! It came with a cart(w/seat and brakes), land plow, harrows, cultivators, snowthrower, seeder, TWO mower decks, wheel weights, balance weights and original books!

Well i just got back inside, had to get it running! It only sat for a year(with no gas in it). I filled her up and wound the rope, fired in ONE pull!!! I couldn't belive it started so quick and ran so nice. Sounds like new, with no smoke. I took it for a quick spin, she drives nice. I can't wait to hook up the cart tomorrow 8D.

That is way cool. I have seen a few walk-behinds around here for sale, but never with the load of attachments you have! Wow.

quote:
Originally posted by timflury
Ok, now are you selling the whole lot??? http://westernmass.craigslist.org/grd/1808296466.html
I put it on CL to see what kind of interest it would get,i've got WAY more calls than i thought i would!!!(i was offered $700 CASH!,and MANY trades)My wife wants me to keep it,i really want to get something with a loader.I put alot of my machines on there for kicks to see what people offer me.Some people have NO clue that's for sure.Just the other day i told somebody a tractor was from the "80's and they told me i was crazy!"It's way too old to use,it HAS to worn out!"sm00

Nice looking Simplicity model W walking tractor.;) I also have a Simplicity model W made in 1967 with a 8hp Briggs & Stratton engine.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/modelW.jpg[/img]
Karl

Anybody have a clue what my complete package would be worth???I got an offer of $800 for it last night!I told the guy i'd think about it.He want's to use it for his garden,and doesn't like ride on tractors.