Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What's it worth, 6200 parts

Chuck_Woolery

I know this site is mostly geared towards the large frame tractors, but there are some 6200/6000 guys on here. Also this is not a wanted or for sale ad as I'm just contemplating selling right now. If I decide to sell I'll make an actual for sale ad. Anywho, I've been considering getting rid of all my 6200 stuff for something else and was wondering what would be a fair price for all this; (1) 6211 with a 12.5HP flat twin briggs. (1) 6211 in pieces (98% there). (1) Spare 16 HP flat twin briggs longblock with a leaky shaft seal. I have the shaft seal to fix it. (1) 42" deck (1) Turbo and bagger setup for 42" deck (1) Spare Eaton 850 Hydro Transaxle (was going to convert one of the 6211's over to Hydro) (1) 36" snowthrower with hitch (1) PTO and pulley setup for 30" tiller (hitch was homemade). Spare misc parts I've been collecting for the 4000/5000/6000 series tractors. I do have one more spare snowthrower hitch, but that one is being set aside for someone if he wants it (don't worry I haven't forgotten). Thanks, and if this is against the rules I apologize.

I would be interested in "stuff". Since in work in your backyard in WB. Working on getting my 6216 up and running.

I'm actually looking at a zero turn. I've been debating getting one for a while now, but after we just did all the landscaping in the front yard it would be really nice to have one as the Landlord doesn't make the turns very easy. Unfortunately I also love my Landlord DLX as it's awesome in the snow, so the 6200 is low on the totem pole right now, even though I have more stuff for it. At least that's what I'm thinking right now......it might change next week, who knows. Coach John, I sent you a PM.

I've been desperatly looking for a turbo/bagger and rear pto and hitch for my 6218. If you decide to sell let me know. I'd be very interested.

• 2 weeks later...