Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Kubota Deck to 416H/Anyone done one?

actrac

I have a very solid 48" Kubota deck I have decided to hang under the 416H. It looks like it is very doable. has anyone here done.attempted this before with success? I'm forging ahead in next couple day's, but thought it was worth asking. This Kubota deck is very solid built unit, heavy, with all the right details to cut far as I can tell,Please post any suggestions.Thanks,ACTRAC

Interesting match... its orange too!!... will you paint it white?? :D have you tried mocking it up yet?? I guess I would just be sure front to back clearance is good between front and back wheels.... otherwise I cant think of a reason you couldn't make it work...

ive often wondered the same question, my girlfreind has a little kubots diesel tractor with a belly mower that looks as though it was made for a allis garden tractor. looking forward to your results!

i"ve got a 416 ALLIS CHALMER that i modify so that i can run a left discharge deck or a right hand discharge deck but both are ALLIS CHALMER decks. JJ