Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rsnik

Head of the Mousehold...

rsnik
I was cleaning a huge mouse nest out of the tin on the 7013S today. Fortunately the nest was all stuck to itself and just kept coming, like pulling Kleenex out of the box. So much stuff came out I thought I was gonna fill up the shop vac:

Towards the end something starts coming out and Whoa! What's this?

I am not an official Census worker but that looks like the Head of the Mousehold to me!

HubbardRA
With three cats, two of them being calicos, I have never had a mouse problem like that. My problem is cleaning up the remnants of the mice, moles, voles, baby rabbits, and birds that they catch and leave on my backporch or by the front door. I even had a baby bird that was carried inside the house. Calicos are great hunters.

perry
quote:
Originally posted by HubbardRA
Calicos are great hunters.
im with ya there. we had a calico that we got from my grandma after she past away. we eventually called the cat granny. she was 16 or 18 when she died. wow was she a good hunter in her hay day and still tryed her best up till the end. the toby cat we have now is useless. ever since his brother came up missing 3yrs ago all he does is wonder around the woods meowing.

Sign in to follow this