Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Big 10 Im Gettin

SimplicitySwede

Im gettin a Big 10 for free in August. Id like to know a little bit about them I know its the 1st 10 HP tractor. Im trading a junk Springfield mower, wheel weights, and Case blade that i got for free to a buddy who will transport is for me, unless i find cheaper lol think its a good deal?

looks like a good start... and for the perfect price.... now you need to invest in a case of PB blaster and soak every thing down. make sure you look in the weeds or barn for that seat or at lest the brackets for the seat.

welcome to the club. looks like a nice tractor to start with. i love my big ten ^.
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/perry71/sears026.jpg[/img]

Welcome to the club. That is a great tractor to start your A/C collection. That is a early B-10 with a 9hp, mod. 23D engine. Plenty of power. Correction: As Nate said, it's a Big Ten. It has the old style breather which led me to think 23D engine. CRS disease has begun.:I:I Jim

you should have a 10hp in that 1965 big ten tractor of yours... unless some one changed or stuck a big ten sticker on it.

Nice tractor to start with,I have three Big 10s and I wouldn't part with any. love the old FDT's Welcome to the club.

i love my big ten, i would buy 2 more if i could just find em. just no beatin the power and performance of a briggs 243400sm06sm06sm06sm06