Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SmilinSam

Roy, Roy, Roy

SmilinSam
This sort of thing NEVER happens to my Kohlers...yell Mis-choked my Briggs in the hybrid tonight and she backfired..:O Blew the welch plug clean offOO:||:||:|| :D:D:D

HubbardRA
The last one I put in is pressed in, epoxied, staked, tie wired, and now has a cage over it to catch it when it comes off. You would think B/S could have made them last longer than 40 years. sm01 Do you think Roy would shoot me if I put a Kohler carb on a B/S? How about a Mikuni, he likes the Japanese cars?

Roy
Sam, "This sort of thing NEVER happens to my" Briggs engines. :D Maybe they know you don't like them and act up to get you back. ;) gwiseman, "what? it didnt flush?" Only Kohlers flush.......... :O Rod, "Roy would shoot me if I put a Kohler carb on a B/S? How about a Mikuni, he likes the Japanese cars?" Yes, I might shoot you. However, a Mikuni sounds like a good idea. ^ Cheers Gang,

larry8200
Pinnacle View Equipment, The Simplicity dealer I deal with, When I asked if they had those plugs one day, they gave me three free of charge. Must be B&S gives them away, too.

Brettw
I replaced more than one before I epoxied it in. That fixed 'er right up. You have two choices, welsh plugs on one hand, a fuel pump on the other. And, FYI Briggs is a company that makes toilets too. Admittedly not B&S Briggs, they do not have the technical skills to build a commode. It takes a rare company that can provide both great power and relief all under one roof. ^

blind_eagle
quote:
Originally posted by Brettw It takes a rare company that can provide both great power and relief all under one roof. ^
Well isn't that a full load of S:||:||:|| sm04