Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My Fleet

osenga

From left to right 917--712--720--725--garden mark squire--700--7119 hydro--916 hydro--B12--725--7114 hydro--912 6 speed

The problem is, it's an illness. And when they told you to seek professional help, you misunderstood and went right to the Simplicity dealer. :D Nice collection!

Ya and my wife ask how many more . And all I tell her is that they need a good home for now and just keep the ones I want

quote:
Originally posted by dentwizz
When my wife asks why, I say it's in case I need to work on one. Can't be left without a working one ;):D
oh im going to use that one for sure shes already complaining i spend more time with my tractors then with her

Great group! Have your own baseball team, with two bench players for working on. And you have some place to store ALL of them....! Thanks for sharing.

Wow ow big of a barn you got, that's a lot of tractors! Wish I could see the B-12 better though!:) Nice lineup!

My ex thought I was bad! I only had 8 and 2 were really her father's Lol I like the 720 it reminds me of the big AC 200 Nice Fleet!

Well, I can cry, my wife decided I need more exercise, so I am using and old..OLD walk behind Yazoo to cut the yard, as I take my time putting the "new" engine together for a 65 Landlord. Wish I had your storage problem...NIce!