Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

GusM

4211H drive belt size

GusM
In need of some help here. I'm on the road, have been for 2 weeks, I need to pick a drive belt up for a 4211 H on my way home. The wife and kids are tired of trying to keep up with push mowers. I need to know what size drive belt to pick up for this tractor. I work 12-14 hours a day and the day I go home is the only day I get off early enough to stop and get as belt. I think I have the right number belt 1666698; but can't seem to cross reference it to anything. If anyone out there in data land can help I'd appreciate it. gus

GusM
OK, There is another issue here. PN#: 1666698 has been superceded to PN# 1716854 It is 1/2" X 90.4" long if that is the correct number. in my original post I thought I needed belt number 1666698. Ray referenced it to number 1716854. OK, in the parts listing Ray attached to his post this part number references to a 4211E tractor. However mine is a 4211H; which according to Rays list of numbers references to belt # 1670835. The difference in length of these two different belts is some 22" according to the hardware store. Can anyone verify the fact that I need a 1/2 X 76" drive belt for a model 4211 H tractor? Thanks.