Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MrSteele

Breaking plow

MrSteele
If someone gas a plow pic. showing a breaking plow, its attachment, etc, so I could make something that would fit a 65 Landlord, please post it. Down here in the sunny south, such is unusual, but I would like to try making something work.

MPH
Have what you need but my new DSL internet win't post pics, of course I learn this on Friday nite:( . I have posted may pics plowing on here as have a few others so you may try searching garden plowing .

MrSteele
Thanks for the link. I have found a Sears plow (also bought a Sears tractor at auction for $7.50..don't tell my wife) The tractor is trash, but the kitchen sink engine is free and the starter /generator appears to be in decent shape. I'm thinking of putting the plow to work, but not certain it will work in the Alabama red clay garden. Will let you know

timack
quote:
Originally posted by MrSteele
Thanks for the link. I have found a Sears plow (also bought a Sears tractor at auction for $7.50..don't tell my wife) The tractor is trash, but the kitchen sink engine is free and the starter /generator appears to be in decent shape. I'm thinking of putting the plow to work, but not certain it will work in the Alabama red clay garden. Will let you know
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/jonathanwong/thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif[/IMG]