Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

7790 diesel

yukon

hi guys this is my first or second post i have a 7790 diesel tractor with a lombardini engine that leaks fuel from around the pump can anyone help me thanks.

Can't help you Dave because I don't have one but welcome o the club. Not sure if non paying members can search but there sure is a lot of info here for 10 bucks/year.

Which pump is leaking? Injection pump or lift pump? I've not found any kits for the lift pump, your least cost solution is to remove it block off the holes and install an electric fuel pump. If it's the injection pump, it might be a previous owner has replaced the internal O-rings with the wrong size. It might also be leaking banjo fittings - you can cut off the crimped clamps, install new hose, and use regular clamps.

If the leak is coming from the top of the injection pump, it's probably the small 0-ring that is on the top of the fuel line coupling. Or it's the copper washer under the coupling. Do a search on 7790 and there is a lot or reading-----one of them shows a picture of the fuel pump and likely leak points.