Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

newbie here (pic added)

FlashandFlare

From central Wisconsin, welder/fab by trade. Been lucking here for a month or so. I Own a 6118 and just picked up a Sovereign Hydro 18 on Fathers Day. Seems like a pretty decent bunch of members who are extremely passionate about there Simplicity and AC equipment. Please excuse my sometimes un-canning facetiousness. Flash and Flare

quote:
Originally posted by wilm169
Welcome: great looking tractor; but the picture will probably be removed until you are a payed member.
I tried to find forum rules and regulations, if anyone has a link please point me in the correct direction. I am an Admin on a diff 4M and know all about being a "contributing member" (paid subscript) I not trying to get away with anything. Thanks for the kind words guys. F&F

quote:
Originally posted by FlashandFlare
quote:
Welcome: great looking tractor; but the picture will probably be removed until you are a payed member.
I tried to find forum rules and regulations, if anyone has a link please point me in the correct direction. I am an Admin on a diff 4M and know all about being a "contributing member" (paid subscript) I not trying to get away with anything. Thanks for the kind words guys. F&F
When you make your first post, you become a "Newcomer", after making 25 posts you become "Active Participant", after 100, "Contributor", after 250 posts "Special Contributor" and at 500 "Advanced Contributor"

quote:
Originally posted by larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by FlashandFlare
quote:
When you make your first post, you become a "Newcomer", after making 25 posts you become "Active Participant", after 100, "Contributor", after 250 posts "Special Contributor" and at 500 "Advanced Contributor"
So after 25 posts is it ok to post more pictures ?

quote:
Originally posted by RayS
You have to be a paid member to post pictures. It has nothing to do with the amount of post.
I see that now, I was on that page earlier but I guess I didn't scroll down far enough to see photo info. I apologize for breaking the rules. F&F

Not a problem. For the $10.00 you get your moneys worth and them some. There is alot of information here and the people are top notch. Welcome to the club!

Is there a PayPal address to send money to ? or is it customary for the new guys to just send a 12pack of (insert favorite beer) to the site owner ?

Up at the top the page (any page) on the left of the bar is "Club Home" point your mouse at it until the menu drops down, select "Pay Club Dues" and follow directions.

Found it and paid the $10, now I just gotta wait for a Mod or Admin to upgrade my status. Thx guys, appreciate the heads up. F&F

quote:
Originally posted by comet66
Welcome aboard, and congrats on the pending arrival!!
Thanks, momma is very uncomfortable in this heat and humidity. Ultrasound shows him being 6lbs 10oz's already.

Welcome from the Hoosier state!
quote:
Since I am now a club member can I re-insert my tractor picture ?
Sounds like a plan.....

quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
Welcome from the Hoosier state!
quote:
Since I am now a club member can I re-insert my tractor picture ?
Sounds like a plan.....

[img]/club2/attach/RayS/mnnnnmm.jpg[/img]

Welcome when posting pictures please post at 640 x 480 pixel size as larger formats force the text side ways making post had to read having to scroll sideways all the time to read. Thank You

quote:
Originally posted by UCD
Welcome when posting oictures please post at 640 x 480 pixel size as larger formats force the text side ways making post had to read having to scroll sideways all the time to read. Thank You
I did down size it, guess not enough. I have a small laptop that I use as my main puter and figured if I didn't have to scroll left or right to read then I was "safe"