Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor show pics.

Mack

The A/C 410 has a 10" plow made by Ohio Steel.I put it on this tractor because it has a hydro. lift added to it. The wagon has IH pedal trctors on it.There was wagon of John Deere pedal tractos also.

GREAT LOOKING 410 TRACTOR.I LIVE CLOSE TO YOU OVER BY UNION CITY OHIO. you are welcome to come to our show in greenville at the greenville farm power of the past july 5-8 at the darke county fair grounds.you took at a lot of time restoring your tractor and i give you a A+++.I ALSO LIKE THE PLOW.WHERE DID YOU BUY YOUR PLOW AND TRACTOR?I KNOW COLDWATER IMPLEMENT IN COLDWATER OHIO HAD A 300 AND 400 SERIES LAST SUMMER AND NOW THEY ARE GONE.AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER PS WOULD YOU PLEASE TAKE THE MEASUREMENTS OF THE SLEEVE HITCH THAT THE PLOW ATTACHES TO AND EMAIL ME WITH THEM WITH A PICTURE OF IT? I HAVE A PICTURE OF THE 300 AND 400 SERIES SLEEVE HITCHES BUT NEED THE MEASUREMENTS TO MAKE ONE FOR MY AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER

Check out these pics. from show at Wapakoneta,Ohio The A/C 410 is one of my tractors.The Cub Cadet with trailer was recently restored by my nephew.The miniature antique tractors are mostly made from Cub Cadet rear ends.[A href='http://allgardentractors.homestead.com/ACpage.html'][img src='http://allgardentractors.homestead.com/files/A-C_410_1.jpg'][/a]

Hi Chad from Celina, just 6 miles from Coldwater. I was there today and he has an AC 720 in on trade. I was in the shop looking at a B-110, not for sale ; (

Nice looking 410. What size plow is that..? There's a whole trailer load of mini tractors. Does the guy collect them or sell them..?

where is your dealer at?coldwater or celina? how much for for the 720? lets chat latter tonight AT 8:00 OHIO TIME .I KNOW MARK AT COLDWATER.THAT IS WHERE MY AGCO918 CAME FROM.COME TO GREENVILLE TO OUR SHOW.I WANT TO GET EVERYBODY LOCAL TOGETHER IF I CAN .NEED TO GET AHOLD OF PEPPYDAN FROM MARIA STEIN AND SEE WHAT HE IS BRINGING TO SHOW THIS YR. AGCO918

i will try to be on around 9:00 ohio time.i will have to talk to mark about the 720.what is the shape of it/ i would love to have a 720 but dont have the money right now to get one.wanting to know how it runs engine wise and how many hours it has on it.i will try to be home by then if not just check in and i will be on there around 9;00 or after ohio time .agco918 chad e shafer

The dealer is Coldwater Implement in Coldwater. Sorry, I couldn't make the chat. I think he wants $2750 for the 720. Will you be on tonite to chat? I'll try to be there. Jordan