Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Burntime

Burntime got a new toy!!!

Burntime
I have the tractor for snow removel but figured what the heck, I need a walk behind for the big driveway. Well, I found one... Its 13hp and a 38 inch path. It has traction control type thing, heated grips (2 temps) and a power spout rotator! I bathed it, waxed it, and gave it a drink of mobil1 synthetic today. I just need to transfer my hard cab from my 8hp 28inch simplicity and it will be set! :D

dentwizz
Very classy. I used to use those on 12 hr shifts and would have no other(aside from a tractor unit with a cab:D) Simp makes a good walk behind, thats for sure. 8D

Burntime
Jim, its for the walkways. It would be uncivilized to make more then 2 passes:D Roy, yep. I am picking up a ariens st1336 so not sure which one I will keep. That thing really is a monster though...

Burntime
On a side not, anyone have any idea how many watts/amps the motor puts out? I am putting a lexon cab on it and was thinking of adding a second light...

SmilinSam
quote:
Originally posted by Roy
Is that thing with handles a (gasp, horrors, heart attack) walk behind???? :O :O :( :D
Roy, I think he should put a hitch on it and hook a riding Sulky to it like the old weed mowers used to havedOd

Sign in to follow this