Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
GregB

Homelite Roller

GregB
Picked up my Ebay purchase Homlite T-10 Six Speed today. I bought it, believe it or not for the Running boards :O to use them on my loader B-110. It is also a six speed that would serve as spare parts for my 716-6 Allis. It is repainted and pealing in spots, not really rusty though, and straight not dented. Some one pulled the 10HP engine from it by cutting the wiring harness instead of loosening a few bolts :(! Also they cut the drive shaft with a Sawsall :( See picts below.
[img]/club2/attach/GregB/homie1.jpg[/img]
br][img]/club2/attach/GregB/homie2.jpg[/img]
[
[img]/club2/attach/GregB/homie3.jpg[/img]
The problem is that when I got it home and started looking, I thought, I have a wiring harness from a 3400 I scrapped out. I have driveshafts, I have a 10hp from a B-110, and a 13hp from the 3400. Maybe I can put this together :D But I want the running boards for the loader tractor ^ Maybe I can use the B-110 foot rests and turn the Homie RDT Back into a FDT sm00 It will never be "restored" or show, It seems destined for two things, becoming a "mutt tractor" like it really was from the factory, a mix of left over B-series parts etc, or being scrap ! Any comments? opinions?

SmilinSam
quote:
Originally posted by GregB Maybe I can use the B-110 foot rests and turn the Homie RDT Back into a FDT sm00 Any comments? opinions?
yell:YXX(OO

B10Dave
^Greg If you have the parts and time why not make it a usable FDT. It would bring more money as a complete running unit than what you could get for the parts that are left now. Also seems a shame to consign to the scrap if you already have parts. Just my 2 cents worth. :D B10Dave