• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bull_79

• rsnik

• THEPATRIOT

• dentwizz

Thanks I have A.D.D so if I don't finish a project quickly I get sidetracked or lose interest but then again don't we all. Everyone made fun of that tractor sooooo much when I brought it home and now they all want to buy it ;). So what I am going to do is buy another and do it all over againdOd and keep this one for myself unless I get the right offer everything is for sale of course.

• 3 weeks later...
Tomorrow is the big day I go and pick my tractor up from my buddies house he has had it all week tuning it up for me and working out a couple bugs. I can't wait to ride this thing. The only thing is I haven't got a new muffler yet so it's going to be loud and I might make a youtube video tomorrow as well.

• 5 weeks later...
Well the time has come to unload this tractor,time to start another. The only thing this LL needs is a muffler and maybe another carb rebuild it leaks a little if you don't shut the fuel off when it's not running. [IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww337/bcarbaugh/Tractor%20Build/Done002.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww337/bcarbaugh/Tractor%20Build/Done003.jpg[/IMG]

Bull....I just got caught up on the thread and I thank you for the compliments on my videos. Your 64 turned out looking awesome my friend! Jon, I have since had to stop resurrecting the riding mowers for the less fortunate, but I still take care of my neighborhoods small engine needs and the occasional vehicle repair, so long as it's one that doesn't require a contortionist. One of this past Summers projects was re-working all the steering components to add a rack and pinion on a Mustang II clip in a 1934 Ford Coupe. Thanks again for all the compliments on my videos. I've said it before, but it's you guys who make the video making all worth while. If I've helped one person with my videos, then my job was a success. Again.......sweet job Brad!!!

Sean, The locals may be getting something less out of the benefit of your talent, but your videos have distributed the benefit of your talent across the country if not the world. Whether it is rebuilding a carb, installing a stack muffler, or correctly bench testing an engine, your videos take us guys immediately from not-knowing-how to productive, wrench cracking tractor time with good results. Many more garden tractors are still in service instead of ending up out in the weeds because of your dedication to education.

Man, You are good, I like the truck bed liner stuff used it on my bilge and ski locker on my boat great stuff! You are gonna be the next Fastpaul if you keep posting these builds!

Thanks Rick,I just need to sell this one to start another. It sold on ebay but the guy backed out ngr2. Yeah I use the bedliner paint on alot of stuff way better then paint.

• 2 weeks later...
What paint are you using. Looks great. I have thought about bedliner paint on a plow but was worried the snow wouldn't slide off.