Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HI/Lo

osenga

Well the B12 is back to work now but Since I have had it it has sat most of the time . And today since it will start on its own again I took it out arund the yard for a drive . While i was doing that it sounds like the HI/LO unit make like a rubbing sound ? Is this normal for this to make a sound back there or not . Or does it need adjusted and if so how do you do that ?

Lift the seat and run tractor in neutral to chase down the sounds. The stroke from either way is very short and is something you will have to adjust yourself to. That is how I figured out mine.;)

Ok Bob on the file and (Z) fork assy shift should that be sorta loose just ran out and when that moves while it is going that is where the sounds coming from

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• NandoG
    • Austin
    • Tom45
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts