Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pressure washer?

GregB

Has anyone ever seen a pressure washing attachment that would work on our tractors? Anyone ever look into building one? I'm thinking about this because my free cart mounted pressure washer finally quit working. I might actually have to spend money to replace it..:O Could buy a gas version, but that is another engine to maintain. Was thinking along the lines of a mount sort of like the way the generators mount off the back, drive it from the cone clutch. I can salvage the hose, pullys etc from the shop built cart washer that just will not consistantly build pressure. Thoughts?

Using the idler set-up for the tiller is a good idea, I was not thinking about that. Do you have any pictures, maybe pulley sizes. What pressure rating on the pump? Do you have any problems driving the pump with one V-belt? Thanks Greg

Give me about a week and I will take all the pictures you need.I am fixen on going on vacation for five days well needed I might ad.I mounted my pressure washer on the rear bar or ware tiller hitch goes. Its mounted just like the leaf blower set up.The pressure washer uses the same belt as the tiller to.I have it mounted on a 7116H on leave it on most all the time.(Helps for weight when using plow)Its and easy thing to do so as long as you can find a belt driven pressure washer for the right price.My pressure washer had a 11.5hp briggs and you couldnt keep valve seats in it.I figured put it on the old castiron 16HP on the simplicity and go from there.The local truck parts shop helped me with the pully I need to mount on pump.