Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Yeoman wagon

SimplicitySwede

Heres the wagon i made for my Yeoman. It a Gilson LT frame. Im making a hay rack for it. I need to make a standard and get 2 intertubes.

Nice wagon. If you make a set of wheel chocks, or put brakes on it and then make custom ramps you could drive the Yeoman onto the wagon and use it as a work platform :D

Nice.. I wouldn't paint it 'I built one real similar to that and sealed it with cedar deck stain and it looks real nice

quote:
Originally posted by rpickle
Need a mini bailer for it!
Talk about a cool setup, sickle bar mower, estate rake, mini baler, and wagon. 8D How fun would that be. Nice job on the wagon.dOd

That is a nice looking tractordOd and a great idea for a trailer. Did you use the tractor frame as is or modify it somehow? Nice work. Greg

quote:
Originally posted by Michiganmobileman
That is a nice looking tractordOd and a great idea for a trailer. Did you use the tractor frame as is or modify it somehow? Nice work. Greg
took the tranny off and welded a 3/4 rod for an axel under it

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jac
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts