Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Family Farmalls

SimplicitySwede

This is wat my dad, my grandpa, and me collect alot of. Between the 3 0f us we have 8 tractors. My dad has a 46 B, 55 300U, 55 400, and a 57 450. Grandpa has a 52 H and a 61 560. I have a 47 M and a 58 350. Heres some pics

The "M" is where I basically learned to drive, started in early June of '54 and was pretty good in late August. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/BLT/1954Baling.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by perry
nice tractors ^. you guys ever go to any of the red power round up's ?
I been to 2 of them. Columbia MO and Madison WI. 2012 is in Duquion IL which is where i was born. only a 20 minute drive for us.

The M before I painted it and the B (which realley ticks me off that the pic turned our bad because its a sharp tractor) When to the Columbia MO round up

They just had a IH show about 20 minutes from my house, in Laporte IN. My brother in law still uses a SuperC to mow grass around their house.

Thanks for sharing! The 560 looks like a serious worker and the 300 is a really neat size and very versatile. My dad collected his "Red toys" plus a few others, and really enjoyed each and everyone of them. Here are a few pics of some of his collection. (His collection of the big ones got me started into collecting the smaller ones - Simps & A/C's)

His MTA was his pride and joy.

Nice tractors! Yours makes the second M I've seen with those flat top fenders, neighbor growing up had one.

quote:
Originally posted by B-16_IC
Nice tractors! Yours makes the second M I've seen with those flat top fenders, neighbor growing up had one.
ya Ms never came our with flat tops. Mine are home made flat tops. Then a took 3/4 plywood and made a platform so i have more room.

What is the gray one the far left? Don't see many farmalls of that age. My dad has my great-grandfather's F-12. We restored it a few years ago and I was driving it around the farm this spring. It is cool when I can drive the same tractor my great grandfather did in '36. I have already laid claim to it when dad wants to pass it down. When I bought my house and he saw the garage in the back yard the first thing he said was that now I had place for the 12. sm01

quote:
Originally posted by cwm1276
What is the gray one the far left? Don't see many farmalls of that age. My dad has my great-grandfather's F-12. We restored it a few years ago and I was driving it around the farm this spring. It is cool when I can drive the same tractor my great grandfather did in '36. I have already laid claim to it when dad wants to pass it down. When I bought my house and he saw the garage in the back yard the first thing he said was that now I had place for the 12. sm01
The gray one is an F-12 with single front wheel (tricycle model).