Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ketchk

Simplicity Landlord 2012 with front end loader

Brettw
IMO $3,200.00 seems like somebody is smokin' something. $1,800.00 may be a bit on the high side of reality, depending upon condition. It's actually worth whatever you are willing to pay, and what he is willing to sell if for. Good luck!

larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by Brettw
IMO $3,200.00 seems like somebody is smokin' something. $1,800.00 may be a bit on the high side of reality, depending upon condition. It's actually worth whatever you are willing to pay, and what he is willing to sell if for. Good luck!
yup

ReedS
While I feel $3200 is steep,(possibly unreasonable) I don't think $1800 is unreasonable if it's condition warrants it. Of course without photos there's no way to even begin to put a value figure on it. My loader is on a 3112 variable which is about 3 inches longer than a 2012 which gives it a tad better balance whith a fully loaded bucket. It's also been blasted,painted,equipped with a newly fabricated bucket,and installed on a very,very clean low hours tractor with a hydro-lift,ag tires,weights,and lights. I personally would be hard pressed to sell it for $1800 though I'd consider $2500.

MDB
The L-10/12 Loaders are a rare commodity, so that alone affects their price. Finding one in good condition is the next issue. I paid $900 for my L-12 loader complete except for the front frame mount. It was in fair condition ,it need a new cross member where the bucket tilt cylinder attaches and some minor work on the bucket.The B-10 that the loader is on cost $250 and needed a complete restoration. I probably have $1800 invested in this tractor and loader. I restored the tractor and loader in 2008 and wouldn't take $3200 for it. but that is me. IMO in good unrestored condition should be worth $1800 to $2500

ketchk
MDB the tractor is exact of yours except in orange with all mfg tags on it. price wise is a guess you are right how bad dose someone want it i restored a yeoman with a snowblower and sold to another collector for 700

i like the landlord and just redid mime

although i paid 300 for it iwould not sell it for less than 900 after all the work i did. i think ill offer the guy 2500 and see what he says thanks for all the posts Andy

ketchk
just offered the guy 2500 he didnt say yea but he didnt say no he is emailing me pics of the restoration and said he just put in a new old stock 16 HP briggs that he paid 2100 for tractor is totaly restored even has the maf. tags with all numbers on it ill post some pics as soon as i get them

acfarmer
Well you got a tractor you can buy anytime for $250-$350 so the rest of the value would have to be in the loader which I see sell from time to time between $600 to $1200.

mohrds
quote:
Originally posted by ketchk
just offered the guy 2500 he didnt say yea but he didnt say no he is emailing me pics of the restoration and said he just put in a new old stock 16 HP briggs that he paid 2100 for tractor is totaly restored even has the maf. tags with all numbers on it ill post some pics as soon as i get them
Hey that sounds just like mine. a 2010 with a 16HP Snchro and a loader. good to know that if times got tight, I could get $2kish out of it!