Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
CDeHeer

Finally scored some CL Wheel Weights

CDeHeer
Been searching for some wheel weights for some time. Finally found a pair on CL in the neighboring town. Cast Iron 55#'s per. Went straight to paint.

Originaly a faded yellow, now S Orange.

Anyone know the make? Installed with 1/2" x 6 1/2" Carriage bolts.

Inspired me to paint the rusty hood as well.

Back to work.

Pulled the fence from the garden, Figured why let the squasch bugs have it all so I opened it up to the deer and bunnies as well.

SmilinSam
Yep, Wheel Horse, and super hard to find at that.Originally White in color. Could probably sell them to a Wheel Horse collector for enough to buy 2 or 3 pairs of Simplicity/Allis flat weights:D

jfrank1962
"Could probably sell them to a Wheel Horse collector for enough to buy 2 or 3 pairs of Simplicity/Allis flat weights".......Yep, I did exactly that with a set;)

hotrodtractor
I had 6 of these weights let a set go with my sunstar and have 4 left now, use 2 each side my on my beast. Not very impressed with the simplicity allis weights they are light but can be stacked easily and do have the center service hole. The old deere weights I had on my cub 1862 had to be 100lbs each but did not pull them off when I sold it. Have seen them deere weights on ebay for a couple hundred.

Sign in to follow this