Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jlasater

What a great tractor! (AC 716H)

jlasater
Just bought a 1978 AC 716H with 48" mower deck and 36" rear tiller. What a great machine! My previous rig was a Ford LT110. While a nice machine in it's own right, it's almost a toy compared to the 716. This website is an absolute gold mine. I look forward to picking up all the other attachments as they come along, to round out the tractor. I'm really interested in the 38" rear tiller with the side chain drive to replace the 36" center drive that I have. Keep on cuttin' Jeremy[A href='http://www.wheatfarm.com']http://www.wheatfarm.com[/a]

jlasater
Jeremy, Welcome to the club. You have a super looking website. I just looked at your 716, but I'll be back to check out your site completely. My first Simplicity is a '78 7012H, which is similar to your AC 716. It's a great machine. One warning... those machines and this club can become addictive.

MPH
Jeremy, welcome to a great, fun club. Don't see why you have to wait til next year to till, plant half the garden to barley and hairy vetch and have a Geen manure crop to till in,at least twice per summer. MPH

AGCO918
jeremy: you have a nice website.love your tractor and tiller.the combines are great as i love anything allis chalmers as i collect anything allis chalmers.the combine in the picture looks like a e or even a a to me.i love gleaner combines as they are the best.where do you live at ? A++ON YOUR WEBSITE AND GETS SOME MORE PICTURES OF GLEANERS.I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE SOME OLDER GLEANERS ON THE WEB.i look at combine talk show every evening to keep updated on new combines coming out in the gleaner line.agco918 chad e shafer