Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Weekend Work Crew ...... Added Pic

Bailey

Had a few tractors out working this weekend and took a picture for no particular reason. Box blade on the 4041 and grader on the 7110-6 were working on the neglected back half of the drive to the garage. 3410s was just out mowing ......

3012v does all the odd jobs ... pulls the aerator, de-thatcher, spreader and the like. I love this thing and it runs great, but it's going on c-list. Can't justify keeping it and the 3212v.

Wife and kids out of town.... So, fired up the grill and had a bachelor's lunch. That's the leftover half of a 3 lb roast !!!! It was a good weekend .......

OK ... so you guys don't seem to understand that it's getting crowded in the garage. So, here's a pic of the mess. And, just so you guys know, I bought two 16 horse tractors this weekend, so there are now two outside under tarps as some of you suggest they should be!!!! I'll load some pics of the new ones tomorrow if the weather breaks.

I know Martin ..... But I can't even walk in the garage at this point. Besides, I would hate to pass up on a good deal just because I was out of room!!!