Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Who wants to cry?

Brettw

Well, I picked up a lawn revitalizer for the 7114 today. Caught it on Craigs, paid with a moneygram, and picked it up sight unseen. That being said the real heartbreak is the guy who sold it. He purchased: a 3112V with a hyrdo lift. It had no spark, fixed it by setting the points (loose set screw). It came with: a 42" deck, great condition, 36" blower OK condition, sickle bar excellent condition, un-restored and looks like it has about 10 hours on it, and the lawn revitalizer, "Margret" (Thatcher) I bought, excellent condition. Now come the tears. He drives milk truck, so he finds these types of things occasionally in his rounds. He bought it only for the tractor to use as a puller for his son. He is selling everything else. He paid, for the package..............drum roll please......... $200.00:O 2 hour drive up, 2 hour drive back. Had to stop at Walgreens on the way back and buy a box of Kleenex. The tears never stopped......:o)

I have decided to take up a second vocation, and drive milk truck. Or any truck for that matter, that would allow me to capitalize on deals like that!