Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pics from Paisley Ontario Show.

B10Dave

Here are a few pictures I took at the show in Paisley today. Hope you enjoy.

Three early Massey lawnmowers.

I.H.C. demonstrater tractors.

Some Bolens tractors.

A couple of Gibsons.

Factory Gravely Attachment.

Rare Ford Tractor.

Some more tractors.

Super rare Massey Crawler. AC and Simplicity lawn and garden was non existant at this show but AC is the feature next year so that should improve.

Can you elaborate a little on the John Deere with tricycle front end ?? Looks factory but I've never seen or heard of such an animal.

David. It is a home modified garden tractor. Actually has a Cub transaxle. He had the fenders bent to his own design and added the rolled edges. Built his own three point hitch and powers it with an electric acuater from a Cub deck lift. Very nicely done unit. 460 I.H. miniature is his also. B10Dave

very cool. i love that 826 gold demo. my neighbor has one way up north from where i live and he wants to sell it to us. but his sister wont let him.:(!

^^ Aaron. I.H.C. was the feature tractor at this show. They had over 200 pieces of I.H. tractors; crawlers; trucks and implements. There were 5 different models of gold demonstrater tractors and about 12 of the white ones. B10Dave:D:D

nice pix - never seen a waterloo but it sorta looks similar to the BF Avery. nothing like an old tractor show to get the blood pumping.

great pics dave ^. i had 3 of them little mustang mowers here not too long ago. they where made by the mowett co. in MO. never seen the little massey rider.

quote:
Originally posted by JP10
Nice pictures, love that Ford 4x4 tractor.
I had no idea that there was a FWD tractor that was that old. I just don't have a thing for the mini tricycle tractors. The old gold Bolens tractors are really neet, even the old Ridemaster.

Thanks for the Pics. My Dad had an old Bolens with the multiple pulley / belt setup. That was over 45 years ago.

^ Gene. The Waterloo tractors were made in Waterloo Ontario. Surprise, surprise!!! They started with steam traction engines and implements in the early 20th. century. Sold Mini Moline line foe years and had Waterloo decals added. Easy way to tell if it was sold in Ontario originally. Started with walk behind tractors in the thirties and the Bronco came out after the war. They have a 2 cyl. air cooled Wisconsin engine and were popular with market gardeners. The Bronco is only about half to two thirds the size of the B F Avery tractor. Dave

I had one of those Swisher Ride Kings when I lived in Utah. The kids loved it -- one of (if not THE) first ZTRs. It would turn in its own length, without scalping. Would be absolutely worthless on anything but a flat lot, though, since it couldn't get much traction with that single front wheel pulling... I liked it for them, because it was about as safe as a mower could be with the blades fully enclosed and discharging way out the back... [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/B10Dave/Paisley2010079.jpg[/img]

• Who's Online (See full list)

• gwiseman
    • SmilinSam
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts