Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Leaf Vac in action

Michiganmobileman

Well some before and after pictures anyway:D. I love this attachmentdOd, but then I think I love all of them when it is their respective "times" to be used!! I have had the vac on for a few Birch leaves in the front yard for three mowings now and took these after mowing last week, but no before shots.

So when I rounded the corner by the garden tonight I just had to go back to the house and get the camera as the big cottonwood has started to drop. Not that I want to admit fall is coming but........

And the finished product

Proudly brought to you by this fine Simplicity System 7016 and Vac

I started a nice pile of clippings on the end of the jungle..er..garden, ready to throw over the fence when the growing season is over. Greg

Proudly brought to you by this fine Simplicity System 7016 and Vac Nice touch and a darn good looking yard too!

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Looks good, even if you don't have much color in the leaves yet. Getting to be too much around here.
The cottonwoods drop leaves early. My neighbor has one in his backyard and the prevailing wind blows the leaves and twigs into mine. Just more mulch for the garden now.

That must be a very early 7016 to have that grill style and lights. Is that a hydro or a shuttle? Great Tractor, Great Lawn.

Thanks for the comments guys. The tractor is a hydro, serial # on motor 7412131, tis the one I bought from you John:DdOd. Kathy can see a few trees starting to show a little change, my color blind eyes have to wait til the colors are real bright. This has been one of the hottest, sunniest, regular rainiest years that I can ever remember, everything is growing very well, some of the farmers are cutting corn already!! Greg

Raking is for suckers! The leaf vac is the most useful attachment in my humble opinion....or maybe the snow blower, or grader blade, maybe loader, tiller is pretty nice, plow....they are all nice I quess.