Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Selling Out

Tom_Byrne

Hi Folks! Well, looks like I'm at the end of the line with the tractors, due to different health issues (Bulging disc's in my back, arthritis, etc;). I used to love working on them, now I just can't do it anymore. Keep your eyes on the classifieds, hopefully I will have my ads up by the end of this weekend. Several good 1960's Landlord attachments, including my L10 Loader, a tiller, two decks, two tractors and a bunch of other stuff. I want Club members to get first shot at this stuff. If it does not sell here in a reasonable amount of time, I'll put it on eBay. Tom

Best of luck to you. Had couple of epidural steriod shots in mine '98 & '99 and just dont lift much anymore. I can still work on them but its easy to overdo it and the old back gets tired really easy. Better keep one to play with....;)

I can relate Tom. I guess we were not meant to be here forever (fortunately). Enjoy your life and take care you don't over do it. larry

Sorry to hear about your health problems, Tom. That is what you get from trying to keep herd on those government workers. Hope your back recovers. You need to feel good enough to drive that Ford of yours. I hope it doesn't ride too rough for you.

Sorry to hear about your back and such. I am an Hour and a half south of you in Howell. Shoot me a PM or email and let me know what you would like for the loader. Feel better. Bill

Thanks for all the good thoughts guys and the PM's. I'm really not too bad off, I just was told slow it down, lose weight and exercise if I want to avoid surgery. I'm still able to work and pass my PT test, I just have to avoid the stuff that aggravates my back. I am replacing the old tractor with a brand new orange one- but not Simplicity orange:I. Dealer down the street from me gave me an excellant deal on a Kubota BX, 18 HP loader, 0% financing and 2 year warranty. I'm going to stay in the club and my buy a little tractor to play with in the future, but somthing that just needs cosmetics. I'll keep posting ad's for the stuff as I find it, don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer. Thanx again! Tom