Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

gettin 101s

SimplicitySwede

Im gonna go pick up this pair tomorrow. Ones complete minus the gas tank. The other it missing the gas tank, carb, hood, and starter. The mostly complete ones ill restore to original. The other I plan on putting a single cylinder diesel on. If anyone has gas tanks and a hood the would sell let me know. I got my work cut out for me. http://stlouis.craigslist.org/grd/1863526913.html

quote:
Originally posted by 3314WV
A lot of good stuff there Swede. What is the deal on the Broadmoor in the background ?
he sold that one already. im gettin a better deal that what hes askin

I took the Broadmoor a while back for parts. There is a lot of good stuff there and you certainly do have your work cut out for you Swede.

I seen those, I'm about 45 minutes away on the Illinois side. I have to pass on that stuff because right now I have 4 tractors, and only one is running and usable.

nice deal I seen an add here in MI for 2 101's ()one missign parts, 1 complete) and a 3112 for $200, but wasn't quick enough, I never gat a responce and the add was pulled the next day.

Yep, seen those too, I'm probably 30 minutes away but I knew I didn't need them, especially since I have already collected a salvage yard worth of these things. I hope you can manage to save one of them, even if not you've got lots of parts there. I thought he was wanting something like $300 for the little broadmoor.

Don't recall what he wanted but I gave him $120 with a 36" deck.Complete with S/G and Regulator. I really wanted to revert my 717 back to original from the Chokematic attempt tnat had been made. Still under way on that. It did have new Carlisle ATV tires on it.

These will be handy come winter. It supposedly ran before the gallon of water I found in the gas tank. Never tried it though, I just took the carb and rebuilt and the linkages and cables. Alot of parts sitting here waiting for an offer.