Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
bud119195

sussex 2010

timflury
More pics for your viewing pleasure. A coworker of mine was there with his impressive display of REO (Ransom E. Olds of Oldsmobile fame) equipment.

The one on the table is unused and still on the original packing skid. It was never filled with gas or oil. The pull rope and muffler are hanging in their respective canvas bags from the handle. The dealer prep tags are also present on the machine.

And then we have some pics also of nonmembers machines. I'm a fan of the more rare and unusual.

This Toro gang mower cuts the grass real nice. The owner was riding it around the area.

bud119195
quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave
^ Very nice pics. What make was the machine with handlebars and a Johnny Bucket?? B10Dave
That machine was built with all different tractors and ATV stuff Owned by the guy that ownsthe Johnny Bucket company from what we heard

MarksA-C
quote:
Originally posted by bud119195
quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave
^ Very nice pics. What make was the machine with handlebars and a Johnny Bucket?? B10Dave
That machine was built with all different tractors and ATV stuff Owned by the guy that ownsthe Johnny Bucket company from what we heard
I talked to the guy and its all bits and pieces from tractors and atvs. Lots of power n that thing. And he is Mr. Johnny Bucket.

Sign in to follow this