Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

sussex 2010

bud119195

here are a few pics from saturday. Once again we had a great time and we flew the clubs banner with pride

Here is the other tractors from non club members

More pics for your viewing pleasure. A coworker of mine was there with his impressive display of REO (Ransom E. Olds of Oldsmobile fame) equipment.

The one on the table is unused and still on the original packing skid. It was never filled with gas or oil. The pull rope and muffler are hanging in their respective canvas bags from the handle. The dealer prep tags are also present on the machine.

And then we have some pics also of nonmembers machines. I'm a fan of the more rare and unusual.

This Toro gang mower cuts the grass real nice. The owner was riding it around the area.

quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave
^ Very nice pics. What make was the machine with handlebars and a Johnny Bucket?? B10Dave
That machine was built with all different tractors and ATV stuff Owned by the guy that ownsthe Johnny Bucket company from what we heard

I bet it would wheelie too, the little guy was putting around and would just tap the throttle and jump forward a few feet, pretty neat!

quote:
Originally posted by bud119195
quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave
^ Very nice pics. What make was the machine with handlebars and a Johnny Bucket?? B10Dave
That machine was built with all different tractors and ATV stuff Owned by the guy that ownsthe Johnny Bucket company from what we heard
I talked to the guy and its all bits and pieces from tractors and atvs. Lots of power n that thing. And he is Mr. Johnny Bucket.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• GregB
    • mbsengineer
    • Snojetter
    • Chris727
    • simplewrench
    • Darl Swartz
    • Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts