Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

FULL trailer,again!

THEPATRIOT

I picked up this load today.A clean OG paint "68 2110 with hydro lift. 42" deck, snowthrower, front weedcutter, 2 front trip blades, chains, wheel weights, stinger weight, extra rear tires/wheels ect.. After i loaded up he brought me behind his house to show me a mid "60's LL that he gave me too! All i wanted was a front blade, but it was ALL or nothing.I plan to sell some off and keep what i want. He said he was having tough time getting it into gear last spring and parked it. (goes in fine not running)It also has a rebuilt BGB.

Lights, hydrolift, weedcutter, rear stinger weight, right hand lift lever, :drl:drl:drl:drl:drl:drl:drl:drl:drl:drl:drl.... Show us the bottom side of that weed cutter. I bet it looks as good as the top!! Is that the big collar that's attached to the stinger weight too?????

If the tractor will not go into gear when running, but goes in fine when engine is not running, that usually means that the belt guides are out of adjustment or missing. I would check that first.

The stinger has the collar weight too.THIRD one in athe last week i've got!8D.I'm gonna sell the 2110 tractor only.NO lift,weights or deck if anybody is interested.I want to put that stuff on my 50 dollar 101.

I thought as I mounted my sickle on my LL "hmm, what would it do if I had a weed cutter on the front and sickle on the side". Cue the Tim Taylor grunts8D

quote:
Originally posted by dentwizz
I thought as I mounted my sickle on my LL "hmm, what would it do if I had a weed cutter on the front and sickle on the side". Cue the Tim Taylor grunts8D
I looked at one last week the next town over.I can see if he still has it for you.

I pulled the spark plug and it looked good.Next i hooked up some jumpers and put my finger over the hole.Thank god it got blown off with authority,there's hope for this one 8D

What a haul! I'm with Perry. I am liking the front weed cutter best. Looks to be complete and in good condition. Nicely done. dOd