Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

7112H cleaned up NICE.

larry8200

If it wasn't for the left front wheel... I think I'm going to leave this completely original for now anyway. This tractor had to have sat in the weeds for a long time. There is virtually no wear on anything, and not a scratch under the seat, and look at the engine compartment... I'm not THAT good at cleaning. Completely serviced the hydro and ran it for an hour, Perfect! (for a Sundstrand) :D:D:D The 48" deck on the other hand.... needs help probably. More to follow.

quote:
Originally posted by snohiker
looks good larry when u gona give up on those running boards tho
I know what you mean, but I LIKE running boards. I cacn always sell it.

Paint those footrests and front axle/steering gear gloss black, then ya got something! Sorry, I kinda prefer the older style paint scheme! Looking good man. That's a clean hydro rear you have there.

quote:
Originally posted by OrangeMetalGuy
Paint those footrests and front axle/steering gear gloss black, then ya got something! Sorry, I kinda prefer the older style paint scheme! Looking good man. That's a clean hydro rear you have there.
I do too. I was thinking painting the dash and instrument panel orange, and the running boards black, like my 3416H.

Looks like no seat pan cracks at the end of the seat pan mount welds. I think you only need to open the seat pan about three times for those cracks to show up :D. I think you found one heck of a lightly used, clean, original tractor. dOd