Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

osenga

sickle bar

osenga
Hi there I just got back from picking up a sickle bar and got it all mounted up on the B12 and made the setup to hold it up with a chain and since my B12 has the hydro lift I need the longer belt would anyone have the correct part # for the belt that I need since the tractor has the hydro lft is 4 inchs longer

UCD
If your dealer was any good and had any ambition he would look it up in his belt and blade guide or on parts smart on his computer. 990346 46" Sickle Bar, Drive Belt# 2156120 Length 63.1" Type HA And while your at it don't run it at more than half throttle.

osenga
Well the sickle bar is up and running now rand to my local ace bought 63-64-65-66-67-68 inch belts and it ended up being the 66inch belt and this thing works great make the ditches a whole lot quicker mowing now and thanks for all your help guys and Maynard soory about not putting the sickle# was just not thinking sorry about that But I sure like the help you do and everyone else give on here Learning as i go on the fdts

stump_fiddle
Thanks. It is the crankshaft (101006) which is broken. It appears to be cast iron - better to try and locate one somewhere (where?) or repair or have a new one machined somwhere?
quote:
Originally posted by CarlH
You can download a manual from Simplicity tech pubs using the sicklebar MFG #.