Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

900 Series fit on 700 Series

shovelhead

Just a quick question " Will 900 (917) series attachments (snow cab, front blade, snow blower, tiller) fit on a 700 series (716H)?" I have a good running 716H and looking at buying today a nice 917 with blown motor with these attachments. Thanks Guys, Dennis

Yep, you need a different pto on the front or a different hitch for the blower but it all works... don't remember if the 716 needs the idler for the tiller though...the 917 does...

Okay,..Thanks just was going to use attachments on 716 for now utill I can find a motor for the tractor. I take it the cab will fit also? I thought that all this was worth $500. It has always been sheded and is only 60 miles from me. What do you guys think? Comes also with deck. Dennis

Well thanks anyways guys,..I was set to leave my house and buy this today (talked to the guy yesterday and said I was coming)called before I left and someone that lived even closer than me was there first thing this morning. Happens to me on every deal thats close seems like. Oh well there will be another day and another Craigs List. Realy wanted the cab. Dennis