Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

UPDATE All 4 AG's on!

THEPATRIOT

We just got done putting on the front wheels and giving the front end a grease job.It turns MUCH better than the turfs to my surprise.And NO rubbing at all!Here's a few pics of the 7790 and my helper 8D.Now to do the back...

quote:
Originally posted by snohiker
hey shawn thos look great i like the better then my skinny ones
Thanks!They're GoodYears i picked up at a show last year.They were never used,but i'm not sure how old they are.I bought some 23x12.50 Hi-Runs for the rear.I can't wait to get them on!

quote:
Originally posted by Bull_79
Looks good,I like the little girl on the creeper :-) .
When i got up she grabbed a screwdriver,laid on the creeper and said "I want to work on the Simplicity like you daddy".I quckly told her DON'T MOVE! and ran for the camera :)

Nice tires! I think all of the Diesel's had a wider stance. I'm not sure if was because of the rims or because of a different axle.

Shawn that's looking awesome cant wait to get my ag's might have to wait on the 3212 tho think im going to hunt down a newer motor for it and save the 23a for the LL

quote:
Originally posted by snohiker
Shawn that's looking awesome cant wait to get my ag's might have to wait on the 3212 tho think im going to hunt down a newer motor for it and save the 23a for the LL
Good idea!As for the wheel weights,i forgot to bring them wah.Monday morning i'll drop them off.My sandblaster guy is great,get's everything done the same day!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PGL
    • StanD
    • s_stephen
    • Tom45
    • PhanDad
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts