Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Price Check Please

Smolenski7

I found a dealer in Ohio, I'm in CT, that has a used triple bagger and turbo for my 22/44 Regent. The item number is 1695594 for the bagger. I don't know what the number is for the turbo. Apparently both items have been sitting in their back room for 2 years waiting for a buyer. I obviously haven't seen it in person, but the salesman on the phone told me that they are in very good shape and that the are somewhere between 5-7 years old (I'm guessing they're older). I'm waiting for picts and any other information he can email me. They want $650 for the package, including all hardware and anything else that I will need....except a manual. Is this a good price?

I believe 8 years ago when I thought about buy a triple bagger and turbo for my Prestige it was around $1100.00 new. I didn`t think about it much after that. Not sure what a fair price is for a used setup.

I have sold some for the old 4211 series in good shape on a make offer basis. Both were 250 offers and sold. My guess if its 1100 new that half price would be a great deal if in really good shape...