Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

912 Deck ?

MPH

Took a trip to my last still out bee hives today, with the intent of bringing them home, was 140 miles down the road when I realized I forgot my loading rollersB)B). After my chrio appointmet and drove the extra 80 miles to check them anyway. Just happens I picked an AUCTIONEER'S yard to set them in, soooo I HAD to ask if he ever sees any Simplicity or AC garden tractors in his sales. well, yea, picked one up not long ago with tiller and mower deck, a pretty nice 912, least til he made room for a bigger batteryC:(!. Thinks the tiller could be useful but has no need for the deck, but wouldn't commit to selling it either. If he does, my question is, would it work on my 3314? Thanks.. course, I'll keep a slight hope out he decides to let me have the whole set-up:)

I agree with Brett that the deck will attach without a problem. But I'm pretty sure the 3300 series tractors had the FDT type PTO (not the cone clutch) so you'll have to replace the 912 deck drive pulley with a smaller one or the the blades will spin too slow.