Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

quantico

deutz 1816/ simp 6500 used price ??

quantico
I have a very good condition deutz allis 1816 sigma , which is the clone of the 6500 series simplicity tractor with a 44" deck that I would like to sell to make some room in my second garage. I also have a 36 inch snowthrower for it ... all runs well and is very clean. What would you think a fair price is for the tractor / deck / and snow blower ??? Is this still a good time of year ? or would I be better off in the spring ?? I have a spare engine and deck and am not sure if that really adds any value or should be sold seperately. In fact I have a LOT of spare parts from another tractor that I took apart. I used the best frame / engine / hydro / etc to combine into this tractor that I have used for several years. It runs great, but I prefer the larger sunstars and like power steering better. What do you think would be a fair price , I don't want to make a killing, I just want to get a fair value for the machine ... and hope it goes to a good home . I am not sure what it is worth. Thanks Scott Glendale WIS