Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rsnik

How many pics....

B10Dave
!! Jon. When the post times out on you just preview your post and the site resets your time and you can add more pics to same post.sm06sm06 B10Dave Nice pics by the way. Keep em coming.

rsnik
David, Thank you muchly for pulling me out of the time-out ditch. How come you Canadians know about all this stuff??? I watch the Red Green Show religiously to try and keep up. :D

IronPony
Great pics of a working tractor and driver:D I like the Allis seat on the Simplicity tractor. Where did you get the seat? I need one. Please PM me with info on getting a seat. Dan

rsnik
Dan, That is an original seat in new condition. Back during the dark days of 2008 when the world had temporarily come to an end, parts were selling on evilBay for next to nothing. I bought that seat for around two bucks. I gave around two buck for the hinges and springs. That's not a Sovereign 18 seat pan, that's a 7100 seat pan that is super clean that I "won" for about two bucks. I like the stripes, decals and seat mount better; the original seat pan on a Sovereign 18 has no stripes, just one decal and a funky seat mount set up. The seat pans are a direct swap. Prices have returned to more normal levels, so it is of no use for me these days to bid two bucks on everything hoping to land something. wah

Sign in to follow this