Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What price Simp 9020? Please can you help

colincox1

Hi, I was just wondering and calling upon the experience of you folks, how much would the following be worth? I am thinking of buying. Simplicity System 9020 Mower. Has a CCKB ONAN 20HP engine. 60 inch deck,3 point hitch, and snow plow. Stored in building for years need carb work and hydro has been rebuilt. Thanks in anticipation Colin

Too many variable, condition, compression, etc... If you were a memeber you could post pics and tell more about it... There are some guys on this site that know that tractor in and out!

Thnaks for your VERY quick reply, at this time this is all the info I have, I have posted pictures at just a ballpark figure, if compressions were ok, engine fires does not run etc. If in running order what would be be in the range of. that sourt of this. $2500 is too much but 500 could be ok rgds Colin EDIT Links deleted. Non paying users are not allowed to post pictures or links to personel pictures.

a 9020 has all the improvements things to look for does the rear pto work are all the shields in place around motor? they are needed for cooling does the charging system work? does the stater work properly has it been racialy engineered? Final answer it is worth what you want to pay

Price depends alot on how much you want it,buying to resell or use yourself,how much mechanical work you can do yourself and not have to pay a shop $75/hr to do the work.What you described for a unit to use myself it'd be in the $900-$1500 range.