Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Brettw

Snow blower numbers

Brettw
One of our guys has a 42" blower. It is the off white color. It has a mgf# 001766 0032 but I do not find this in the reference numbers. Is this an Allis number? I know it has the setup for a front PTO instead of a center PTO. Any answers?

Burntime
Its an allis blower. The lift area is different then the simplicity. I think it also has the smaller pulley on it. If I remember right it does not have the grease zerks for the bearings either...

RayS
1690032 is a 42" blower. The other number is more than likely the serial number. Brett I got the Deutz dirty today:D. http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/default.aspx?filename=jgEAGP_cwP8tG5Exj7mRgtLvBCd6 http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/default.aspx?filename=jgEDGP_byN1tG_Exj7mRgtLvBCd6 They used a white one on the 700 series and 7000 series I believe also. I have a white one that someone painted black and it has the 7" pulley. The area that you mount the hitch on the 300 - 400 series tractors is about 4" or so shorter than what is used the other simplicity - Allis tractors. Can you post a picture? The 300 - 400 series blowers also use a long hitch that I believe mounts near the rear axle, like on the small frame tractors.

Brettw
This definitely has the bracket for a large frame, front axle mount. He was wondering if it would fit a 7117. I think it would, if it had a front PTO? Or a different pulley setup on the mounting bracket for a center cone clutch PTO?
quote:
Brett I got the Deutz dirty today.
Ray, Ray, Ray. Is there nothing sacred anymore?? &:)

RayS
The two pulley hitch will work if you find a manual clutch or put an electric clutch on it. The two pulley hitches are pretty easy to convert over to a one pulley hitch as well.