Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
D10-Allis

Good deal Toolbox !!

D10-Allis
OOOOOOThis makes the tool box for $200 look like a good deal.OOOOOO http://cgi.ebay.com/Cub-Cadet-Hub-Caps-set-4-407274R1-NOS-/230534575400?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35acee7528

snohiker
lol that tool box was a friend of mines i think hes still cleaning up the mess he made when he soiled himself , i still cant believe it myself i saw the box its was tiny you might of got a couple wrenches and a few pins in it

BLT
quote:
Originally posted by Burntime
I would think he could get them remade for that much!
Only if you have the die tooling. The cover is an extrusion. The corporate logo and circle are pressed into the cover. I sold a set two years ago and they were not as pristine as the E-Bay items but still didn't go cheap.

dentwizz
Whats crazy is not that they are expensive. It's that someone bid! I could buy a few tractors and repaint them for the price of those. sm00

Brettw
That ain't so expensive, maybe they're "spinners"? That and some curb feelers and you're good to go. See it all of the time in the city, wheels worth 5 times what the car is. sm00

B10Dave
:O Bob, I think Burntime was suggesting you could get toolboxes replicated for less than $200, not the hubcaps.:D B10Dave