Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Show Me Your Garden Trailers??

Bull_79

I am going to make a trailer to pull behind the LL and would like to see what everyone has so I can get some ideas. Thanks

:O:O Marty. I actually have and use a cheap generic big box store cart for everyday use. It is red though so it doesn't go with yellow or orange tractors in pics.LOL.dOddOd

i built this for hauling wood it turns into a logging skidder the dump bed comes off poles fit over the stakes i also have a water tank im adapting

I have the orange version of B-10's cart and a bigger box-store one that someone gave away for free. The difference is immense. One thing I need though is a tailgate for the simplicity one.

I just got this vintage Jackson model 75.It was bought new with a roundhood Panzer,they were still together until the other day!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts