Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Working in the dirt.

larry8200

What a perfect afternoon! The object is to get rid of this patch of blackberry's that I haven't picked in years, and see how close I can get it ready for grass seed without using a rake. This is packed with roots and small rocks, I went 50' or so down my curcumference road as well. I want it mowable someday. A good solid test of the tiller. All the equipment worked perfect. The tiller came with the "New" 7013S Shuttle, but is going to end up on one of the hydros. As it worked out, the Sovereign only got to observe today. I intended to haul the brush to a burn pile, but I just pushed it out into the woods. 10 Minuites with the dozer blade, 45 minuites with the roto-tiller

Looks like some good tractor timedOd. I just put the tiller on this weekend myself. Another one of those fine implements to own and use:D Our blackberry crop was the best ever this year. Greg

Nice fleet!! At the current time I only have one working tractor, so I get to play the attachment swapping game B) Looks like a nice day to be playing as well 8D