Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MowerMechanic

really?

MowerMechanic
i always keep an eye out for simplicitys since they are a bit rare on this side of the continent but some i wonder about people http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/grd/2000276656.html

dav
without going into the pages of what's what available here, i have to ask; i thought the wonder boy was the rear engine rider/mower. and the pic looks like a 725 am i not paying attention?

B10Dave
Nice original 700 Wonderboy. Proper plow with sleeve hitch,original rototiller, original snow blade without later stiffening ribs. Wheel weights and chains. Says it runs good and all gears work. For nice first year tractor with age patina I don't think he's too far out on price. Probably negotiable as well. B10Dave.

MPH
Seems like a lot of dollars for an old tractor, BUT, I rather pay a grand for it then anything I see sitting outside the box stores. At least it's worth fixing when it breaks.

perry
here is one thats been forsale in my area for awhile and probaly will be 4-sale for a long time. ouch...sm00 [url]http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/grd/2000321074.html[/url]

rm
looks like a fair price to me im in boston ma landlords run from $400 - $600 with a deck if you buy everything separate you will probably pay more than $1000 for it

steve-wis
Dav, Both the rear engine rider and the tractor were called Wonderboy for a couple of years, then they changed the tractor to end the confusion. I think the tractor was called the 101, but not sure on that. I have a 1959 wonderboy rear engine rider, nice machine, fun to play with. Steve