Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
s_stephen

$200.00 sunstar

s_stephen
This sunstar 20 with a 60 inch deck that followed me home today. it needs some carb. adjustment and maybe a little cleaning but it runs and works.

SmilinSam
I'll give you a 712 s with a vacuum and a new deck and a snowblower for it:D I'd even put your $200 back in your pocket;)

s_stephen
The front of the hood has some dings but I think I can pop them back out. Otherwise the tractor is in good overall condition.

MPH
Since those of you who have them all love 'em they must be better tractors then they look. If I ever happen upon one, esp for 200 bucks, I'll have to try to put taller tires on the front at least. To me, they just look such a -----lawn mower-----instead of a tractor.

comet66
quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Since those of you who have them all love 'em they must be better tractors then they look. If I ever happen upon one, esp for 200 bucks, I'll have to try to put taller tires on the front at least. To me, they just look such a -----lawn mower-----instead of a tractor.
Function before Form....That is a scarry good deal...:DdOddOd

s_stephen
this sunstar had came into the shop i work at with a wore out hydro linkage rod and the guy said he was going to sell it because he didn't need it any more so i offered him the 200.00 and he took it.

comet66
quote:
Originally posted by s_stephen
this sunstar had came into the shop i work at with a wore out hydro linkage rod and the guy said he was going to sell it because he didn't need it any more so i offered him the 200.00 and he took it.
The rod on my loader tractor did the same thing. I just welded a large washer on it for a quick emergency repair. Still works fine after about two years. :D

Sign in to follow this